Buchanan Orthotics manufactures a range of custom made devices, created to clinical prescription.
The company manufactures the following devices
- Orthopaedic Footwear (Stock and Modular)
- Made to Measure Footwear (Including Safety Footwear)
- Foot Orthotics (Bespoke and Semi-Bespoke)
- Ankle Foot Orthoses and a range of Thermoplastic Splinting
- KAFOs and a range of Metalwork including Below Knee Callipers
- Fabric supports and a range of supportive Belts
- Paediatric Leg and Arm Gaiters
- Pocketing of Mastectomy lingerie
- Repair and Adaption of footwear
Buchanan Orthotics began manufacturing the ‘Steprite’ modular footwear range over twenty years ago. However, the company has been involved in bespoke shoemaking for over forty years.
Over the last two decades, the modular range has developed to include gents, ladies, and specialist footwear focusing on diabetic and Rheumatoid requirements.
Buchanan Orthotics strive to offer the highest level of technical support to our customers. Contactable by email, phone or fax during regular working hours, both clinical and technical staff are here to support the service. Our administration team are always on hand to support clinical enquiries and deliver service updates.
We supply footwear and Orthotics to a wide range of Adult and Paediatric clinics, where we have experience in dealing with the most complex cases' requirements.
Buchanan Orthotics is proud to work with NHS departments across the UK and international customers.
We have been registered to ISO 9001 Quality Management standard since 1999 and currently work to Quality Standards ISO 9001:2015, and as part of this process, we encourage improvements in all aspects of working practice.